Chicken, fig, spinach and brie wrap
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 25 ml (1 tbsp + 2 tsp) pesto
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach, thinly sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked (grilled or roasted), cut into strips
- 4 black figs, cut into wedges
- 4 slices of brie cheese
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the pesto.
- Stir and set aside.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface.
- Spread with a generous amount of pesto mayonnaise.
- Add the spinach, chicken, fig and brie to each tortilla.
- Roll into wraps.
- Serve with raw vegetables or chips.