From a carefully selected plot of 10 hectares, the wine pays tribute to the De Conti patriarch, who told his children when they started making wine: « If you make wine, do it right! ». This blend is reminiscent of Burgundy, with flavours of celery salt, blackcurrant, cedar and licorice. The palate is fleshy and beautifully balanced.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Dordogne/Bergerac
- Designation of origin Côtes de Bergerac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 40 %, Malbec 25 %, Merlot 25 %, Cabernet franc 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Tour des Gendres
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 10268887
- UPC code 03760090285219
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.