Leading Tuscan property, biodynamic since 2000. The wine is proprietor Sebastiano Cossia Castiglioni's flair and intuition in a bottle. Brilliant!
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Agricola Querciabella SPA
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 10277986
- UPC code 08031481004951
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.