Certified organic since 1972, Domaine de L'Écu converted to biodynamic practices in 1998 on the whole 24 hectares in production. Successfully produced in amphora, the property cuvees reflect their original terroir, even carrying the nature of the soils they are born from. Completely fermented with indigenous yeasts and aged on lees, this one offers minerality reminiscent or rock dust, as well as lemon and green apple accents. Tense and very typical, it brings an interesting dimension to mussels marinara or raw oysters.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Le Pays Nantais et la Vendée
- Designation of origin Muscadet-Sèvre et Maine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet) 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Guy Bossard EARL Domaine de l'Écu
- Promoting agent Raisonnance Inc.
- SAQ code 10282873
- UPC code 00829190100679
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.