A superb interpretation of the Côtes du Rhône AOC in Grenache Major and Syrah Minor by tenor Jean-Louis Chave. For his négoce business, he draws from the harvests of a handful of “select” growers a fruity, floral and spicy cuvée that is always eagerly awaited in the Cellier space. Comforting served with a beef or lamb stew.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 40 %, Syrah 40 %, Mourvèdre 15 %, Carignan 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J.L. Chave Selection
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 10330433
- UPC code 03760046000361
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas black cherry, blackberry, incense, sweet spices, violet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Maple-glazed duck with wild grapes and balsam firPreparation 10 minCooking time 25 min
Greek pastitsioPreparation 20 minCooking time 1 h
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 6 h 15 minCooking time 5 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.