Bodegas San Valero is a super dynamic co-op that employs over 700 members and spreads on some 4,000 hectares of this DO's territory. The cuvee is a mix of Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Garnacha, aged 19 months in American oak and another 36 months in bottle. The mouth is ample, with little acidity and silky tannins.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Carinena
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 60 %, Cabernet sauvignon 30 %, Grenache 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas San Valero S. Coop.
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 10472888
- UPC code 08411789060116