Domaine Billaud-Simon Chablis Tête d'Or 2018
With one of the most beautiful heritage of the Chablis terroir, Billaud-Simon has been established in this region since 1815. Part of Burgundy's Faiveley Estate since 2014, this property offers precise, finely crafted and balanced wines. Matured mostly in stainless steel vats with a small proportion in casks, this cuvée, mineral and lively, brings out aromas of pear, lemon and apple.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Billaud-Simon
- Promoting agent Le Maitre de Chai (GB)
- SAQ code 10517046
- UPC code 03525135301916
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.