The Saint-Bris vineyard is located north of Burgundy with Chablis and shares the same limestone-rich soil as its neighbour, giving much aromatic purity and refinement to the wines it yields. This Sauvignon Blanc cuvee showcases great freshness and liveliness, and is marked by fruity and mineral notes.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Saint-Bris
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.7 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Guilhem & Jean-Hugues Goisot
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 10520819
- UPC code 04000105208192
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.