Chardonnay just the way we like it! Barely 19 when he founded his winery, Vincent Girardin now has 20 hectares of vines.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vincent Girardin
- Promoting agent Vinifera
- SAQ code 10523219
- UPC code 03760094051407
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.