Montreal restaurateur Alain Rochard (Le Continental) acquired Domaine du Loup Blanc back in 2002. All his wine's labels reference popular tales, this one depicting famous The Three Little Pigs story. The unusual blend of Tempranillo, Grenache, Carignan and Alicante is aged 20 months in tapered wood casks. Pleasingly fresh and fleshy, it serves notes of spices, cooked fruits and cherry stone.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Aude
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 30 %, Carignan 30 %, Tempranillo 30 %, Alicante 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble du Loup Blanc
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 10528239
- UPC code 03760119324011
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.