- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Saint-Chinian
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Roussanne 70 %, Grenache 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Roquebrun
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 10559174
- UPC code 03379431181020
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.