Ideal for fans of Saint-Joseph and Crozes-Hermitage appellations in search of something new. Jeanne Gaillard produces this Syrah from a small half-hectare patch of northern Rhône land owned by her famous father, Pierre Gaillard. Aged 12 months in oak casks, 50% of them new, the exuberant and ample red stands tall and offers flavours of pepper, mild spices and black fruits.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Est, Collines Rhodaniennes
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Pierre Gaillard
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 10678325
- UPC code 03760088370743
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.