La Capitana (the captain in Spanish), the largest palm tree of La Palmeria Estate, gives its name to this line of wines from Viña La Rosa Estate. Sourced from Carmenere and aged 9 months in French oak barrels, this vintage brings to mind accents of eucalyptus, smoke and blackcurrant in a supple mouth with robust tannins.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Rapel
- Designation of origin Valle del Cachapoal
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Carmenere 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina La Rosa SA
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10694190
- UPC code 00605913012357
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.