Domaine Tselepos Driopi Agiorgitiko 2017
Yannis Tselepos studied oenology in Dijon, and then worked in Burgundy for a few years to hone his skills. He has become a true reference for ther Greek winemakers.
- Country Greece
- Region Peloponnese
- Designation of origin Nemea
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Agiorgitiko 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Tselepos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 10701311
- UPC code 05205811010001