Quite popular in Quebec, Domaine de la Terre Rouge specializes in winemaking from Rhône Valley varietals. Tête-à-Tête is sort of the second wine of the famous Noir cuvee. It marries Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah, aged in oak casks for 16 months. The Terre Rouge selection, of which this cuvee is part of, is a reference to the volcanic soils typical of the region. This is a sunny, fleshy wine marked by notes of jammy black fruits, cooked fruits, smoke and meat.
- Country United States
- Region California, Sierra Foothills
- Designation of origin Sierra Foothills
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Syrah 56 %, Mourvèdre 28 %, Grenache 16 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine de la Terre Rouge
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 10745989
- UPC code 00690171001106
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.