- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape variety St-Pépin 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Léon Courville vigneron
- Promoting agent Léon Courville
- SAQ code 10919723
- UPC code 00827924059118
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas banana, Golden apple, grilled sesame, maple, white flowers, woody notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.