Aged for 12 months in large-capacity Slavic barrels, this Syrah has in no way lost its fruity and delicious character. Juicy, the palate offers rich tannins, beautiful floral and spicy tones as well as a very appreciable persistence. Just right with a chicken and black olive pizza.
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Designation of origin Sicilia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Feudo Principi di Butera
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 10960161
- UPC code 08002235022385
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas black fruit, black olive, lavender, licorice, pepper
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Barbecued lamb brochettes with lemon and garlicPreparation 10 minCooking time 10 min
Mini casserole of quick cassoulet with game sausagePreparation 10 minCooking time 50 min
Duck leg confitPreparation 5 minCooking time 2 h 30 min