A true bargain! Managed by brother and sister Filippo and Gioia Cresti since the 60s, this 80-hectare estate, of which 23 hectares are dedicated to vine-growing, is located in Castelnuovo Berardenga, in the southern part of the Chianti Classico area. Being aged for 12 months in French oak casks, the Fontalpino displays a superb maturity.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria Carpineta Fontalpino
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10969747
- UPC code 08032584137058
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.