Established in Corsica, France's sunniest region, Domaine d'Alzipratu covers some 30 hectares between sea and mountain. Made from typical regional varietals, this cuvee maximises its fresh factor with inviting notes of kirsh, mild spices, licorice and flowers. Intriguing and puzzling, wines of the Isle of Beauty take us out of our comfort zone, and we love it!
- Country France
- Region Corse
- Designation of origin Corse Calvi
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sciacarello 30 %, Nielluccio 30 %, Grenache 20 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Anne-Marie & Pierre Acquaviva
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11095658
- UPC code 03351221170810