Established in Corsica, France's sunniest region, Domaine d'Alzipratu covers some 30 hectares between sea and mountain. Made from typical regional varietals, this cuvee maximises its fresh factor with inviting notes of kirsh, mild spices, licorice and flowers. Intriguing and puzzling, wines of the Isle of Beauty take us out of our comfort zone, and we love it! All that's missing is a duck breast with mustard for an exquisite pairing!
- Country France
- Region Corse
- Designation of origin Corse Calvi
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sciacarello 30 %, Nielluccio 30 %, Grenache 20 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Anne-Marie & Pierre Acquaviva
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11095658
- UPC code 03351221170810
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas black pepper, cherry in eau de vie, confectionery, floral notes, raspberry, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pork tenderloin stuffed with apples and old cheddarPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Chicken liver pâtéPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes
Grilled piri-piri chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 50 minutes to 1 hour