Beautifully fresh and ample, this dry white presents a bouquet of tropical fruit, marmalade, honey, preserved lemon and cedar. Named after owner Jean-Marc Laffite's daughter, it is made of grapes harvested in late October to obtain a slight over ripeness. After the harvest, grapes undergo a severe sorting process to keep only the best grapes of Petit Manseng, Gros Manseng and Petit Courbu.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Pacherenc du Vic-Bilh
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Petit manseng 70 %, Gros manseng 20 %, Petit Courbu 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Laffitte-Teston
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 11154582
- UPC code 03515780007158
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.