Bernard Series Chenin blanc vieilles vignes 2018
A visionary and non-conformist, Bernard Podlashuk founded the estate and inspired the name of this wine selection. Crafted from vines aged over 40 years, this wine is a nice reflection of the Chenin profile and the charm of the New World. An intense and scintillating colour announces nice richness, while the inviting nose reveals accents of smoke, toasted almonds, pear and vanilla. The mouth offers volume, intensity and length.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Coastal Region
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bellingham (Pty)
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 11154911
- UPC code 06001506904674