Flasgship estate on the Canadian wine scene and exclusive property of Taillan Group since 2013, Osoyoos Larose is made of a single-piece vineyard overlooking the superb Osoyoos Lake. The youngest vines of the 32-hectare estate are behind this cuvee, aged 16 months in French casks from one wine (60%) and from two wines (40%). Its Merlot majority and aromatic profile are reminiscent of Bordeaux's right bank. It presents aromas of red fruits, pepper, truffle, cedar and vanilla. Complex and irreproachably balanced.
- Country Canada
- Region British Columbia, Okanagan Valley
- Designation of origin Okanagan Valley
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape varieties Merlot 70 %, Cabernet sauvignon 13 %, Cabernet franc 12 %, Petit verdot 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Osoyoos Larose
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 11166495
- UPC code 00871610004005
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.