North-west of Aix-en-Provence, between the Alpilles range, the Luberon Massif and the Sainte-Victoire Mountain, the 40 hectares of Domaine les Béates are grown organically and cover the best land of the Lambesc commune. Combining Syrah, Grenache Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon, this red is aged in 228, 500 and 600-liter casks over a 12-month period before final assemblage. Its pleasing freshness highlights an ample, persistent mouth featuring fruity, spicy and floral notes. A true Mediterranean wine.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 60 %, Grenache 30 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Béates
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 11358260
- UPC code 03591161071130
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.