Produttori del Barbaresco Langhe 2018
Charming aromas of sweet spices, smoke, sandalwood, cooked fruits and candied cherry are perceptible on the nose. This red from northwest Italy also offers a pleasant acidity and suppleness, as well as a persistent finish.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Langhe
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Produttori del Barbaresco
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11383617
- UPC code 08025022005002