Charming aromas of sweet spices, smoke, sandalwood, cooked fruits and candied cherry are perceptible on the nose. This red from northwest Italy also offers a pleasant acidity and suppleness, as well as a persistent finish.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Langhe
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Produttori del Barbaresco
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11383617
- UPC code 08025022005002
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Braised veal cheeks with mushroom and ParmesanPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Pasta with tomatoes and braised beefPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 3 hours 15 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes