- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot gris 50 %, Riesling 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 9.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave des Vignerons de Pfaffenheim
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 11469621
- UPC code 03185130081543
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas floral notes, honey, lime, pear
Sweetness semi sweet
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.