The name refers to the winemaker's reputation. Austin Hope likes to get off the beaten path, as with this unusual but seductive wine, a blend of several grapes and vintages.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Syrah 46 %, Zinfandel 25 %, Grenache 15 %, Mourvèdre 14 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 11 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Austin Hope Winery
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 11509582
- UPC code 00657891702423
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.