This rosé is made in the saignée method and fermented in French oak, which gives it lots of personality. Terre Rouge wines are popular in Quebec.
- Country United States
- Region California, Sierra Foothills
- Designation of origin Sierra Foothills
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Mourvèdre 66 %, Grenache 30 %, Syrah 4 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine de la Terre Rouge
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11629710
- UPC code 00690171001014
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.