Take a heavenly landscape and ideal exposure, add a passionate team, and you'll get one of the most highly awaited rosés in Quebec, year after year. Barrel-fermented, it is truly a gastronomic wine.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Collioure
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine de la Rectorie
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 11632441
- UPC code 03760027330869
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.