- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Ribera del Duero
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Seleccion de Torres
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 11741285
- UPC code 08410113003508
- Aromas black fruit, roasting, spice, woody notes
Drink now or keep 5 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.