Domaine Charvin Côtes-du-Rhône 2018
Online presale from October 29th, 2020
Here's a cuvée made by an estate that produces traditional-style wines. Generous and digestible, this red should be served slightly chilled to reveal its accents of red fruits, flowers and spices. The perfect wine for a platter of charcuteries and terrines.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Syrah 10 %, Carignan 5 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Charvin
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 11766618
- UPC code 00873922007767