Each year, the wines from Two Hands make it to the top of the list for Australian wines with Wine Spectator's critics. Sexy Beast is part of the Picture Series selection, and is aged 14 months in oak barrels (12% new). The result is a modern Cabernet Sauvignon with well-integrated wood that just begs to be served with lamb.
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, McLaren Vale
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Two Hands Wines Pty Ltd
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 11881931
- UPC code 09331727017370
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.