Although a nice selection of reds from Portugal is available at the moment, white wines (Vinho Verde aside) are not as popular. This Dão is a game changer - the talented producer beautifully blends local varietals Encruzado, Bical and Cerceal into a seductive, exotic, mouth-filling cuvee. The nice freshness and mineral notes make it quite elegant and pleasant.
- Country Portugal
- Region Dâo E Lafôes
- Designation of origin Dâo
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Encruzado 60 %, Cercial 35 %, Bical 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta de Pellada
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11895364
- UPC code 05606686000713
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.