This quality négociant firm has a close relationship with wine growers. To the Brets, each wine symbolizes one terroir and one vigneron.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Mâcon-Chardonnay
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3.6 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bret Brothers SARL
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 11900098
- UPC code 03760145098184
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.