A Mandria di Signadore Patrimonio 2018
If you're looking for something out of the ordinary, this is it. Made from Niellucio (Sangiovese) grapes, this red will please fans of novel wines. It is made in a small estate from the Patrimonio appellation, by the talented Christophe Ferrandis who learned how to master the art of terroir expression at Château Pibarnon, Provence.
- Country France
- Region Corse
- Designation of origin Patrimonio
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Nielluccio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Clos Signadore
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 11908161
- UPC code 03770011450008