The young brother of the talented Loire producer Jo Pithon, Olivier worked in Bordeaux and the Beaujolais before starting his own business on the Roussillon hills. Made of Grenache, Carignan and Mourvèdre, Laïs is rooted on slate, clay-limestone and marly soils. The concrete-cask élevage allows fruity, floral and mineral notes to express themselves with authority in a fresh, almost easy-drinking ensemble. Nice work!
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Carignan 40 %, Grenache 40 %, Mourvèdre 10 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Olivier Pithon
- Promoting agent Ward & Associés, Représentants en Vin
- SAQ code 11925720
- UPC code 03760103820345
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.