With over 300 hectares of vines grown organically, this estate is the second largest producer of its kind in Chile. The «Legado» selection is comprised of wines made of a single varietal, grown in a region that produces particularly nice results. This Chardonnay cuvee is aged in old French oak casks to let the fruit express itself in a rather classical style.
- Country Chile
- Region Coquimbo, Valle del Limari
- Designation of origin Valle del Limari
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer De Martino SA
- Promoting agent Icône, Vins Fins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 11948649
- UPC code 07804395000323
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.