Fattoria Coroncino Il Coroncino 2016
Lucio Canestrati and his wife Fiorella de Nadro founded Fattoria Coroncino in 1981 to demonstrate that it is quite possible to produce great wines from local varietal Verdicchio. Seems like they won their wager, but not without putting everything in place to achieve it: Integrated viticulture, hand harvesting, low yields and small production all come together to produce a quality product.
- Country Italy
- Region The Marches
- Designation of origin Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Classico superiore
- Grape variety Verdicchio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Fattoria Coroncino
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11952138
- UPC code 00895958000147
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.