Paul Prieur estate specializes in the elaboration of red, white and rosé Sancerres. Established on an 18-hectare vineyard at the foot of the Monts Damnés, the Prieur family can be proud of the expertise they built over 11 generations of working the grape to achieve this success. This white displays all the strength and minerality brought on by the flint soils on which 25 to 30 year-old vines grow.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Paul Prieur et Fils
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11953245
- UPC code 03760074671106