Thanks to the dedication of Marco Pallanti and Lorenza Sebasti, Castello di Ama has projected quality ever since it was founded in 1972. Very authentic, this Chianti Classico is a pure wonder, at the same time powerful, invigorating, velvety and elegant. It will be fully savoured with a skewer of beef cooked on the grill.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Chianti Classico
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 96 %, Merlot 4 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Castello di Ama SPA
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 12019083
- UPC code 08021846142121
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry stone, graphite, plum, raspberry, spice
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butterPreparation 10 minCooking time 8 min
Bison medallions with wild mushroom and Quebec cheese saucePreparation 15 minCooking time 30 min
Beef stew with vegetables and barleyPreparation 30 minCooking time 5 h
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.