Les Vins de Vienne Crozes-Hermitage 2018
Although already quite successful in their respective fields, three winemakers and friends, François Villard, Yves Cuilleron and Pierre Gaillard, decided in 1996 to unite their expertise in the adventure we know as Vins de Vienne. Born from grapes bought, this cuvee is made entirely of Marsanne aged nine months on lees in French oak casks. An absolute treat. The ideal partner for seafood lasagna or a plate of local cheeses.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Crozes-Hermitage
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Marsanne 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Les Vins de Vienne
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12034275
- UPC code 03760098150021
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.