Elvio Cogno Barolo Cascina Nuova 2017
A fine new cuvée from a winery that in 1990 decided to make its own wine instead of selling its grapes to a co-operative.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barolo
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Elvio Cogno S.S.
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12042591
- UPC code 08033675413174
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.