Kelleri Cantina Terlan Pinot Grigio 2018
Terlan co-op, one of the most important producers of the region, is made up of some 100 members who grow over 160 hectares of vine. Aged solely in stainless steel, the house Pinot Grigio is all about freshness. It reveals flavours of white fruits, honey and citrus along with a supple texture.
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige
- Designation of origin Alto Adige/Südtirol
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot grigio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cantina Terlano Soc. COOP.
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 12052351
- UPC code 08021507716609