- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Asti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Marchesi Alfieri SRL
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 12102389
- UPC code 08032611640032
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry stone, licorice, red berries, spice, wild fruit
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.