Filippi estate stands out as one of the great specialists of Soaves, the famous Veneto appellation exclusively dedicated to white wines. Subtlety fruity and floral, this cuvee comes from old vines of Garganega grown in altitude in traditional ways using pergolas. The wine is left in contact with lees during a long period to give it more complexity.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Soave
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Classico
- Grape variety Garganega 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Filippo Filippi
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12129119
- UPC code 03760176520104
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.