Astrolabe Sauvignon blanc 2018
Astrolabe, whose name conjures exploration and discovery, is a leading Marlborough winery. Launched in 1996, it produces a Sauvignon that's typical of the region. Sharp and aromatic, this wine expresses flavours of passion fruit, kiwi and green apple.
- Country New Zealand
- Region South Island, Marlborough
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Astrolabe Wines Limited
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 12143535
- UPC code 09421019370020