Occhipinti SP68 blanc 2018
A delightfully surprising white! Contrary to robust, full wines usually associated to Sicily, Arianna Occhipinti (niece of Giusto Occhipinti, from COS) turns out mostly elegant, easy-drinking wines, like SP68. Just like her uncle, she is in favour of minimal intervention and absolutely charms with this pleasingly fresh cuvee filled with floral notes, composed of Albanello and Muscat of Alexandria.
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily, Terre Siciliane
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Albana 50 %, Muscat d'Alexandrie 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Arianna Occhipinti
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12151025
- UPC code 07070292700936