Length and elegance are the keywords of this wine! More than 3,000 years ago, farmers walked a narrow stone path in southern Sicily from Gela to Kamarina with their amphorae and barrels filled with the fruits of their labor on their way to their vineyards. It is in honor of this mythical wine route and its fascinating history that Arianna Occhipinti named her wine "Strada Provinciale 68".
A wine that opens with a captivating nose of mango, tangerine, apricot, honey and hibiscus. In the mouth, the ensemble is orchestrated by a luscious and sensual texture. The acidity of its citrus notes are of surgical precision enhancing the wine and making it simply sublime. To enjoy as an aperitif with soft cheeses or at the table with spicy dishes!
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily, Terre Siciliane
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Muscat d'Alexandrie 60 %, Albanello 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Natural Wine, Orange Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Arianna Occhipinti
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12151025
- UPC code 07070292700936
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas citrus, mineral notes, muscatel, orange blossom, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.