Domaine Tetramythos Agiorgitiko Achaia 2018
Tetramythos estate is located in the north of Peloponnese, a region rich in winemaking history, where the first «pithos» (amphora) was made. The estate is a fine example of Greece's current wine landscape and produces this cuvee from the black varietal Agiorgitiko. It is marked by black fruits as well as mineral and spice notes. The perfect pairing for seekh kebabs.
- Country Greece
- Region Peloponnese, Peloponnese
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape variety Agiorgitiko 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Tetramythos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12178957
- UPC code 05204352000045
Vegetable couscousPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 30 minutes approx.
Casserole of cabbage layered with Italian sausage and ParmesanPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Barbecue beer can chickenPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 1 hour