A Rhône Valley staple, Maison Chapoutier has mastered the art of expressing the terroir of its wines to the fullest extent. This fruity and organic spicy red is a model of the appellation.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 55 %, Syrah 45 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mathilde Chapoutier Sélection
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 12207025
- UPC code 03391180014787
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.