Here is proof that Hervé Dubourdieu is as adept at crafting dry Bordeaux whites as he is at making dessert wines (Château Roûmieu- Lacoste, whose vineyards are adjacent to Château Climens).
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Graves
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sémillon 75 %, Sauvignon blanc 20 %, Muscadelle 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Herve Dubourdieu
- Promoting agent Agence Bénédictus inc.
- SAQ code 12211358
- UPC code 03700090300505
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.