Ricardo's other new wine is a classic Shiraz with accents of violets, pepper and smoked meat. Its rounded tannins make it a great match for spice-crusted flank steak or pulled pork with pepper sauce.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Durbanville
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Shiraz 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Durbanville Hills Winery
- Promoting agent Peter Mielzynski Agencies Limited
- SAQ code 12231682
- UPC code 06001108072672
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.